In this episode, Jeff and Laura tackle several questions together that all revolve around writing and understanding character voice. Topics in this episode include:
1) Jeff rambling about his upcoming novel – 3:00 minute mark
2) What is happening in the community this week? – 5:00 minute mark
3) If you were a cake, what kind of cake would you be and why? – 8:00 minutes mark
4) What are you currently working on outside of the day job? 12:30 minute mark
5) What is something you recently learned? – 17:55 minute mark
6) An aside about Canada – 25:20 minute mark
7) What’s the best thing you’ve read/watched recently? – 26:50 minute mark
8) Memorable character voices you’ve encountered in entertainment – TV, Movies, of Books? – 33:45 minute mark
9) Memorable “character” voices you’ve encountered in real life that would work in a book? – 49:20 minute mark
10) What part of next weekend do you think is going to be the most helpful for people who attend? – 1:04:10 minute mark
To listen on Spotify, click here.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen on Google Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Amazon Music, click here.
If you would rather watch Jeff and Laura talk, check out their conversation on YouTube: