In this episode, Jeff is joined by seven other Three Story Method Editors to talk about the Three Story Method story rubric, what they each enjoy about editing, what is the hardest thing to catch as an editor, and what they think a writer should consider when they are picking an editor.
Links from the discussion:
- Three Story Method Story Rubric: https://theauthorlife.com/storyrubric/
- All the Three Story Method Certified Editors: https://theauthorlife.com/editing/
- Crys Cain: https://www.cryscain.com/
- Christine Daigle: https://www.christinedaiglebooks.com/author-services
- Cathy Peper: https://cathypeper.com
- Valerie Ihsan: https://valerieihsan.com/
- Catherine Hernadez: https://www.scribes-pen.com/
- Kathrese McKee: https://www.writingpursuits.com/
- JP Rindfleisch: http://www.jprindfleischix.com/services/
- Jeff Elkins: https://dialoguedoctor.com/editing/
To listen on Spotify, click here.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen on Google Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Amazon Music, click here.
If you would rather watch the gang talk, check out the YouTube video: