In this episode, Jeff and Laura take questions from the community.
In the conversation, they cover:
- building villains,
- citing authors in your novel,
- writing outside your natural voice,
- writing voices that descend into madness,
- the mechanics of writing inner thoughts,
- displaying text messages,
- grammar rules and when to break them,
- spicy scenes,
- using a character’s name in speech,
- publishers and why they yell about things,
- and creating giant projects.
If you would rather watch Jeff and Laura talk, check out the episode on YouTube: