In this Q&A episode, Jeff and Laura answer questions from the Dialoggers.
1. What are you reading and writing?
2. What would you say are the 5 authors that you recommend for learning story and dialogue together?
3. What do you tell writers who have mono-mouth?
4. Is 1st person narrative actually dialogue?
5. I’m writing a character who speaks duplicitously and when she’s using, her speech changes completely. Is this realistic?
6. Tips on writing dialogue with pets/objects where they don’t talk back.
7. What are you most excited about teaching at the workshop on the 26th?
To register for the workshop, go to https://dialoguedoctor.com/2022-workshops/
If you would rather watch Jeff and Laura talk, you can check out the episode on YouTube: