In this Q&A episode, Jeff and Laura answer questions from the Dialoggers.
1. What are you reading and writing?
2. What would you say are the 5 authors that you recommend for learning story and dialogue together?
3. What do you tell writers who have mono-mouth?
4. Is 1st person narrative actually dialogue?
5. I’m writing a character who speaks duplicitously and when she’s using, her speech changes completely. Is this realistic?
6. Tips on writing dialogue with pets/objects where they don’t talk back.
7. What are you most excited about teaching at the workshop on the 26th?
To listen on Spotify, click here.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen on Google Podcasts, click here.
To listen on Amazon Music, click here.
To register for the workshop, go to https://dialoguedoctor.com/2022-workshops/
If you would rather watch Jeff and Laura talk, you can check out the episode on YouTube: